What's the point of this blog!

I'm documenting the marketing for my YA book series "The chick friends rules". I want to see which marketing strategies will work best in creating buzz and hopefully income. So, sign up below and take the journey with me.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Those sneaky Facebook ad people

Okay, more drama with my FB ad. When I was paying .40 per click I received 16 clicks Saturday to my landing page or website. and 23 clicks to my landing page on Sunday. When I reduced my pay per click to .25 on Monday, I received a total of; get this guys, 3 freakin clicks to my landing page. See the pattern. I just increased my pay per click to .30, so we'll see what happens today. Before I get my panties in a bunch; you know what I'm thinking? It was over the weekend too, maybe that has something to do with it. Well, if that's the case; in the future I can spend more on the clicks over the weekend and less on the weekday. I'll see how many clicks I get today with .30 and get back to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment