What's the point of this blog!

I'm documenting the marketing for my YA book series "The chick friends rules". I want to see which marketing strategies will work best in creating buzz and hopefully income. So, sign up below and take the journey with me.

Friday, October 14, 2011

Taking the plunge with a Facebook ad

Set up my first FB ad campaign, it took 15 minutes. The budget; $0 .40 pay per click, $7.00 per day, 2 weeks, which comes to a grand total of $98 by the time the ad campaign is done. All I had to do was upload my book cover, add a catchy phrase in 50 words or less, set up my demographics (U.S. only, English, girls, 13-17, literature/reading). There were 352,000 girls that met that demographic. Breaking it down further, it gives me roughly 18 clicks per day. I sacrificed a sexy pair of black leather boots at T.J. Maxx for this add; we'll see how it goes,

No comments:

Post a Comment