What's the point of this blog!

I'm documenting the marketing for my YA book series "The chick friends rules". I want to see which marketing strategies will work best in creating buzz and hopefully income. So, sign up below and take the journey with me.

Friday, October 7, 2011

Ahhh, c'mon do I have to do social media?.....

I have signed a user name and password for more s...t! This whole social media thing makes me want to rip my hair out. I'm not going to even pretend that I'm enjoying this part of marketing. And don't get me started on trying to figure out how to connect everything, connect Twitter to FB...email to the blog...ughhh I give up. I have 9 FB friends, and 3 Twitter followers and I don't really care. I tried to sign up an Author's page on Goodreads.com last night and got disconnected 4 times. They say that because of social media, we're all connected but I don't see how that's true, there's 50 bi gillion people on the internet how are they going to find my little blog, FB, Twitterr, Goodreads account. I set it up anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment