What's the point of this blog!

I'm documenting the marketing for my YA book series "The chick friends rules". I want to see which marketing strategies will work best in creating buzz and hopefully income. So, sign up below and take the journey with me.

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Don't take it personally

I received an email from a blogger that first agreed to review my book but then took back the invitation by saying "I''m so sorry but I just can't get into your book," Everyone isn't going to enjoy reading my book, everyone isn't going to get it and that's okay. I can't take these things personally. For every person that doesn't like my book or its content there are going to be folks that think it's the best thing since sliced bread. So, I've learned not to get upset, outraged or fretful.There's something for everyone. I just have to stay true to myself and my craft and continue what I'm doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment